Since 1981, we have worked a multitude of lease plays. Our lease buyers are “people oriented” and trained to negotiate the best terms for our clients while maintaining a professional level of courtesy with the mineral owners. From cold calls to written submittals to personal meetings, we are focused, considerate, and effective.
- Results driven; competitive
- Respectful landowner communication
- Processing of draft and lease bonus payments and 1099s
- Professional representation
Staying ahead of drilling schedules and meeting closing deadlines requires personnel that have a full understanding of the subject matter and are organized and diligent. The landmen and attorneys on Threshold’s curative/due diligence teams possess these traits. Our biggest due diligence project to date is the $1.5 billion sale of Michigan properties from Quicksilver to Breitburn in 2007. Even so, we have undertaken many smaller acquisitions as well.
- Title curative utilizing appropriate affidavits, statements, and curative documentation to perfect defects of title
- Systematic process using THRESHOLD’S due diligence procedure forms, summaries, and checklists
- The process is tailored to meet and exceed client’s needs